Bristolians all very proud of woman we've only just heard of

Bristolian Jenny Jones's Olympic success was greeted with rejoicing in her home city yesterday, after BBC sports coverage carefully explained who she was.

"I thought Women's Slopestyle was something to do with hair" said Owen Ant, a builder from Bishopsworth.

"Turns out it is, but nothing like as much as I was expecting."

Jenny's hometown has shown the depth of its support by furiously smudging the screens of its smartphones.

"I've not paid any attention to women's extreme sports before" said one, CityFan666 "But it turns out we're much better at them than more conventional sports which involve a bunch of overpaid hoofers who spend 90 minutes falling over on a muddy field."

"I figure the least I can do is follow her on Twitter."